Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Recipe Testers Wanted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenjen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: food testers Reply with quote

I am with Judy and Barbara, but please note that I am a fish eating vegetarian so I would prefer not to have to test meat or poultry.

Thanks! Very Happy
Dalal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

I am Dalal. I live in Dubai and I am a new to this site. If it is not too late, I would be willing to test some of the recipes. Smile

D.
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Dalal...welcome on board the good ship chocolateandzucchini...am sure you will enjoy the trip! I'm interested in what you might be eating today...do share with us Smile
Dalal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! As you may know it is nearing the end of Ramadan so I arranged an Iftar dinner for twenty people this evening. We will go to the Rotana Hotel tent in Al Ain and indulge. I will give you a list and description of the food tomorrow, that is, if I can get up after this massive feast.
Judy

Location: buried under a pile of books somewhere in Adelaide, South Australia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Dalal.

We'd love to read of your feast, but could you please start a new topic so it doesn't get missed in this one for recipe testers? Thanks!

www.cupcakerecipebook.com.au
CherylBellThelliez

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Cook Book Reply with quote

Bonjour! My name is Cheryl and I'm very new to the site (love it). My friend introduced me after I returned recently from a trip to Paris. If still needed, I'd love to test recipes. I live in Santa Fe, NM and am married to a Frenchman, who is the perfect tester for anything vaguely resembling French food, or just good food in general! I'm no pro, but love to cook/bake. Thanks!
C.
bluemax

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Receipe Testing Reply with quote

We just joined. My wife is a trained and self-trained chef. I just love food.
We would love to test some of your recipes. Very Happy
sixeon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello!

I've just joined the c&z boards, I really love this site! Smile
If you are still in need of testers, I'd love to try. I'm in southern california and always in search of good recipes Smile
Please let me know.

Take care and congratulations on the book!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Donna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Glad to help Reply with quote

Bonjour Clothilde,

I'd be delighted to help test recipes. I used to cater - pre-kids - and still love to cook. I am also a Francophile - we visit whenever we are able. Spent our last vacation in Granville - enjoying Normandy - crepes, Calvados & oysters were high on the list.

I love your blog and your approach to food. In August we hosted a bouillabaise party for six good friends. Before Thanksgivig the plan is for a Choucroute garni feast. I love planning my menus around a theme and your blog is a great help! So - anything I can do to help you would be my pleasure!

All my best,

Donna Harrison
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: