Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Recipe Testers Wanted!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wnissen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Clotilde,

My wife and I would be most interested in testing recipes for you. We've made souris d'agneau, the orange-ginger cake and the chevre balls to great acclaim. It is definitely our type of food.

Quick background, five years ago I couldn't boil water without burning it, now I cook dinner six days a week for my wife and I. I usually try out two new recipes a week, so trying out some for you on a regular basis would not be a problem. I am comfortable cooking in metric and U.S. units, but typically rely heavily on the recipe to tell me what to do. My personality type, as evaluated by the [url=http://www.discprofile.com/]DISC test[url] is "perfectionist," and I can be a ruthless editor. We have a well-equipped kitchen and access to the usual broad range of ingredients that the Bay Area offers (I'm in Livermore).

Walt
madameshawshank

Location: Penrith (where jacarandas remind me of change), New South Wales, Australia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whatttttttttttttttttttttt a scrumptious idea! seems it's taken a trip to the sunshine of Queensland for me to be able to access c'nz...I've been fretting Crying or Very sad

we southern gals...Barbara, Judy....and moi!

what fun it would be Clotilde....can imagine inviting a couple of pals over...and talking Clotilde Food!...

am imagining the book launch!....who to 'cut the ribbon' as it were?....how about a c'nzer?....like an oh sooooo fun lottery....golly if I won I'd be on that plane in under a nanosecond!

great to be back ..in this smileinducing land...
brighidsdaughter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in as a recipe tester! Glad you've had a good response to this, Clotilde. When I was doing reipe developing, I would have loved to have a bunch of volunteer testers.
chefmoni

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:41 pm    Post subject: Count me in! Reply with quote

This is a great experience for you and congrats Clotilde!! Count me in as a tester!!
Crow4ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also happy to be a tester!
Cynthia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Happy to be of service Reply with quote

Hi Clotilde,

I would love to test recipes for you. As part of my job, I test vegetable recipes to find easy-to-make, delicious, healthful dishes that are suitable for young families on a budget. On my own I test recipes that often have more exotic (read - expensive and not available in a mainstream super market) ingredients but still include organically grown, local produce.

If you need another tester, please let me know.

cynthia
Lady Amalthea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: Re: Happy to be of service Reply with quote

Hi Clotilde,

I would love to test recipes for you! I'm not much of a baker but would be happy to try, following your instructions to the letter of course. When I can, I cook dinner every night for my partner and me. When my mother was working on her cookbook, I helped her test about half her recipes, so I'm very used to it.

Congrats!
terri hamerslagh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi:
My daughter recommended this site, she thinks I ould be a great tester. Since I value her opinion highly, I'll apply. I am a self-taught cook, and have come up with several recipes of my own. My husband and I both love to cook. Very nice website.
jennydots

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Clotilde,

I've been a long-time admirer of your site and your recipes - I've just made the blueberry coffee cake tonight. It turned out wonderfully - a very good dinner indeed, I think. Smile I might have to join you on that blueberry coffee cake diet.

Congrats on the book!

I would love to test recipes for you! I'm also 26 and have been a home baker/cook (i love baking more though) for ages - I harbour secret dreams of being a pastry chef (shh!). I'm American (Californian native), but live in London now and have multiple sets of measuring cups and scales to compensate. If that works for you, I'd love to be amongst your recipes testers.

Best wishes,
Jenny
suzieque

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:04 am    Post subject: any more aussies? Reply with quote

love to help do some testing if you want some more aussies on the list!!! Very Happy
Becca615

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:55 pm    Post subject: Thrilled to take part! Reply with quote

I'd love to help!

I'm also a technical writer, so I take very good notes too!
clotilde
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for the overwhelming response, I am so glad I can count on you! By now you should all have received an email from me -- if not, please let me know. Thanks again and I will be in touch!
Clotilde.
velogirl08

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: I would love to help! Reply with quote

I am a girl of little means, but with a great appetite (that's what happens with all the riding), and I enjoy food writing myself.

I live near Washington, DC and I would very much like to be involved in your endeavor!

Keep me posted,

Liz
shauna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: yes to testing any gluten-free recipes Reply with quote

Dear Clotilde:

I would dearly love to test recipes for you. Here in Seattle, we have access to some of the best fresh foods in the world. Not quite as good as Paris that way, but it will do. And I do so love to cook.

As you know, I couldn't taste the baking recipes. Unless you'd like me to work up gluten-free versions! But anything without flour, I'm here.

Thanks for this opportunity.
Rachael

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on the date on this, (oops) Im guessing you are all set, but if not, I have lots of recipe testing experience and would be thrilled to help out!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Cooking & Eating All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: