Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

paris when it drizzles (b&b)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
claudine

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: paris when it drizzles (b&b) Reply with quote

I'm visiting Paris later in the month and am looking for a good bed and breakfast - or someone who just wants to rent out a room - which I could return to. I visit several times a year and am becoming a little tired of expensive and impersonal hotels. I'd love a personal recommendation...
Erin

Location: Within view of Elliot Bay, The Olympics and every ship in the Sound

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not been there yet but some friends recommended me a cute little place I will be staying soon. It is not a B&B, but my friends just rave about it. Here is the link, http://www.hotel-grandes-ecoles.com/

Good luck!

"It's hot ham water."
claudine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: hotel des grandes ecoles Reply with quote

...looks lovely and gets very good reviews from www.tripadvisor.com which I always find a very reliable site. Shame it's 'complet' but I just found a little apartment near the Jardins de Luxembourg/Montparnasse which is available.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll certainly try to book ahead next time...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: