Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

restaurants in Montmartre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marcia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: restaurants in Montmartre Reply with quote

My husband and I have rented an apartment in Montmartre for our upcoming week in Paris (first visit--we are very excited!). Any restaurants we should be sure not to miss? I'd appreciate any recommendations/suggestions. Thanks!
JoYa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week I was able to have a table at a very nice restaurant called "L'homme tranquille" on Montmartre that Clotilde wrote about. The adress is 81 rue des Martyrs. You should call (01.42.54.56.2Cool the night before or in the morning to be sure to have a table. The food is so very simple and so good, full of aromas, the ingredients very fresh, the "patron" a young man coming from a family of chefs, all having restaurants in Montmartre. You can go there your eyes closed. Hope you will enjoy your stay in lovely Montmartre.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: