Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Help me build a dream kitchen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to redo mine too. And also on a very slim budget.

I'm thinking about the KitchenAid oven that has a steam feature for the sake of my bread crust. Anyone have any experiences of it to relate? Any other recomnnedation? Keep in mind I'd love to have Wolfe or an Aga or something fabulous but I'd also love to keep 2 kids in college. Choice and priorities and all that....

I'm thinking of an integrated oven and stovetop this time in the interest of making the most of the space I have in a small galley-type California ranch kitchen. Love to hear what anyone can share about options.
Lauren

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We might be going with a used higher-end range than previously planned on. We got the name of a guy who sells/installs/resells appliances, so maybe we can get an older model Wolfe from someone who is upgrading to a bigger or newer range.

Also, I forgot to mention that IKEA has a kitchen planner that you can download. You put in the dimensions of your kitchen and then pick out the cabinets you want. It gives you a 3D view, plus keeps a running total. There are a few glitches, but it's fun to play with. I know about 3 people who have IKEA cabinets, and they are quite pleased with them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Other things All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: