Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

Where are the Plat du Jour (recipes)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Recipe Box
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexs

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Where are the Plat du Jour (recipes)? Reply with quote

Hey there C&Z fans

I'm on the lookout for the recipes for the Plat du Jour suggestions given on the main page....anyone know anything about their whereabouts? I checked in the recipe index but couldnt see them. Confused
Please someone, direct me correctly!

Merci!
A
bluemax

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Where are the Plat du Jour (recipes)? Reply with quote

alexs wrote:
Hey there C&Z fans

I'm on the lookout for the recipes for the Plat du Jour suggestions given on the main page....anyone know anything about their whereabouts? I checked in the recipe index but couldnt see them. Confused
Please someone, direct me correctly!

Merci!
A
Laughing
Isn't it amazing that on all restaurant menus you will see Soup du Jour and Plat du Jour and it will be different in each resataurant...
clotilde
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexs: The "plat du jour" feature is simply a random dish generator, so there are no recipes for them! It is just for fun and inspiration...
Alisa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, oh, ah..... just the title of this thread made me giggle. I was hoping that I was not alone in checking Clotilde's Plat du Jour. As much as it is for inspiration, for me it is the mark of a very creative and funny mind. It (the Plat du Jour) makes me laugh every time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Recipe Box All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: