Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index >> Back to Chocolate & Zucchini <<

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages 
 RSS feedLast posts feed   RegisterRegister   Log inLog in 

where is Inaki Aizpitarte

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faijay

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: where is Inaki Aizpitarte Reply with quote

I am trying to locate this chef who made delicious food at La Famille restaurant in Momartre, but I read he has moved on. I came up with two possiblities:
1. Le Baratin--a wine bar in Belleville that I have read great things about, and which I mean to try the next time I'm in Paris. I have the location and phone number for this
2. Le Transversal--which appears to be with another chef and might be in Vitry sur Seine, but I get no hits on it.
La Famille is in the same street that Amelie was made (the grocery store). I hope someone knows the answer to this--thanks in advance.[/list]
Ester

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Inaki is in Vitry ! Reply with quote

Inaki is not working at the Baratin (but it's still a great and affordable restaurant) and is working in Vitry, the restaurant is good but difficult to reach if you don't have a car. But worth the visit and the cab !
faijay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:11 am    Post subject: where is Inaki Aizpitarte Reply with quote

Razz Thanks for the information. I am planning on staying in Paris for a month in the near future so I will be able to go further afield and I am looking forward to such exursions as to Inaki--I have heard such good things about him and he looks very cute in his picture.
Do you happen to know the location and telephone or if they have an email address or website?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chocolate & Zucchini Forum Index -> Paris & France All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: